Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

I always kick myself for not taking more pictures...or at least not taking more worth while pictures...my bad...In any case here is our Corriveau Christmas Eve 2008
Ceri and Dana making snickerdoodles....they were the best snickerdoodles I've ever tasted! Great job ladies!Dana and Emmie (doesn't Emmie look like a little gift in that dress?)Matt and his Martinellies (sp?) There are a series of pictures...he gets a kick out of himself : )
(remember...this is just sparkling cider...no worries...)
Our Christmas Eve jammies....Ceri picked them out this year. My favorite are Emmie'sHer silky bottoms kept falling down - haha!


Christmas Morning
We all spent the night at Mom and Dad Corriveau's and were able to get up together...
...of course I don't have my camera out for gifts....sorry....

At John and Ceri's house Santa brought them a wii. They shared with us!John and Matt cooking Christmas breakfast for us. YUM!


I went kina homemade this year...here are a few things I made...Ceri's purse and scabble tile necklaces (this shot is for you Aunt Claudia ;)
Other Christmas happenings:


Emmie feeding herself with her fork (those weren't all of her eggs...we were sharing)

Just in the nick of time I caught Emmie knee walking Christmas morning....by the afternoon she was walking...full on walking... Yeah Emmie!! (she's been taking a few steps here and there for the past 2 months but knee walking was always faster for her - this girl is all about efficiency!)



And most importantly...never forgetting the true meaning of Christmas, we are thankful for the time to be together as a family and reflect on our Savior and the blessing of his birth.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

your bag is so awesome! how did you get the little birdie on there?! love it. and the scrabble necklaces are super cute too. but not as adorable as EMMIE IN HER SILKIES!!!! aaagh!! so stinking cute. merry christmas!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Looks like it was a beautiful Christmas! I'm so happy it was a good one. I love the bag too! What a gorgeous gift!