Sunday, October 19, 2008

Reunited At Last

Last Saturday my Grandpa Corriveau passed away, just a few weeks short of his 89th birthday. Here's to you Grandpa! I'm sure you and grandma are up in heaven having a great time bowling! In my opinion, 24 years is too long to be away from your sweetheart. I'm grateful to know that they are reunited and am thankful to them for setting in motion the blessings of Eternal families for the rest of us by being first generation Latter-day Saints. Love you Grandpa!

2 comments:

SM said...

Oh Elyse,
Thanks for posting such a wonderful tribute to Grandpa. He will be greatly missed but we all know he is happy. After hearing the stories at his graveside about his father, I am grateful for the man that he was, and the great example he always was to Mike.

CF Is Not Forever said...

Very sweet!