Saturday, October 25, 2008

Guilty Pleasure...

High School Musical!
What is not to love in this movie? Cheesy teen romances, simple life problems, and best of all...spontaneous musical outbreaks that are - oh so awesome! I can not help but grin from ear to ear when Troy looks at Gabriella while singing his "impromptu" song about how he need to be close to her and then their kiss is interrupted (almost always) by some rain or other students. And I can't help but laugh at all the jokes and puns...and all of the overdone cheesyness. I look over all of the unrealistic things that happen and chalk it all up to the beauty of tween movies. No where else would a teenage boy be able to drive an almost undriveable car across the country to bring his highschool sweetheart back from "early start" college so she could participate in the last musical of the year...or would a school give a spoiled child her own reserved parking spot and let her paint her lockers pink....Love it! I laughed...I cried...It was great! Go...watch...enjoy!

other Tween must sees:

Aquamarine, Sydney White, Sleep Over, A Cinderella Story, Princess Diaries 1&2, High School Musical 1,2 & THREE!!!

1 comments:

Ben said...

I didn't read this post... i didn't have to. I'm just glad that someone else other than Kim watches these movies so that I know she is still sane. Or maybe you are both insane?! Come visit us. I'm lost with out Matt.