Monday, October 6, 2008

Emmie , the Genius

Throughout my time teaching I've heard many a mama (or grandma or proud daddy) say that their preschool age child is "a genius". To there face I politely smile and encourage them but behind their backs - I laugh and roll my eyes (Especially when 70% of the time the child has their finger up their nose). Now it's my turn and I would like you to please laugh and roll your eyes at me (that's part of karma right...and I deserve it) but really....She's a genius!

2 comments:

SM said...

Emmie is a genius!! How could she not be with you and Matt as her parents??? We love you guys!

Heidi said...

um... i think matt's the genius. ;) heh heh

just kidding (said like in the video), our kiddos are exceptional in every way. ;) especially the cute and curious department.