Thursday, October 23, 2008

Party time

To preface this post...you all are going to have to pardon the fuzzy pictures. I was getting so frustrated with my camera and was thinking that I may have to go take it in when I realized...no it's just Emmie finger prints on my lense - sheesh! oh well...some fuzzy pictures are better then no pictures at all!

Party time!

One excited party girl!

Playing on her moose that her aunt and uncles got her! - so adorable! (they were last minute assemblers...check out picture below)
Unwrapping the coolest bath toy - Thanks Dana!!

The Party People




The two video's crack me up. The first is Emmie giving her aunt Ceri some sweet kisses (pre lens wipe) and the second is of Emmie playing with her jungle toy (Grandpa Corriveau sure know how to pick them! (post lens wipe!))



3 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations on the first year! Emmie is such a cutie!

Heidi said...

dang, i want grandpa corriveau to come to my party... can i have a jungle gym toy? ;) awesome party elyse!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Happy late birthday to Emmie too! How fast did that year go!!