Friday, July 25, 2008

Lynx Lake

Last weekend Matt and our Brother-in-law, John, went out camping at Lynx Lake up in Prescott. (Ceri and I opted to stay home with Emmie and have a girls night.) They had a great time doing the camping thing...making a fire...hiking...sleeping in tents (which, by the way, you'll see was smaller than they had thought it would be...) They tell Ceri and I that they'll get us out camping one of these days....we're not too sure about the whole camping thing. I'm glad John brought his camera and took pictures! Thanks John!

Beautiful Lynx Lake

Climbing Thumb Butte
2 Thumbs up for Thumbs Butte!What a view!
Tiny Tent...I guess they had to get a little cozy...next time they'll bring two tents.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

i've been trying to get dave out camping all summer! what, don't you have great memories from girls camp?... and the log cabin-style "tents"?! ;) that's my idea of rougin' it.