Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Growing Up!

Look! I have 2 teeth!
I can sit up all by myself now!

I like to climb over everything and everyone! Mom and Dad have to keep our floor very clean...because I eat everything I find!


I can crawl and pull myself up onto mom's and dad's knees...chairs...and almost everything else that's as big as me! I'm even faster when mom doesn't dress my in this silly nightgown!


I love to sing along to music. This is one of my favorite songs that gets me grooving. Mom tries so hard to get these types of things on video...but what can I say...the camera is too cool and I have to concentrate real hard to figure out how I can get the camera from mom's hands and into my mouth! I can't sing and concentrate at the same time!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

she gots toofs!! what a cutie. and i you look great in the video by the way... your hair and earrings. makes me want to get my ears pierced again... or not. ;)

debsfreckles said...

Looks a lot like the life of Gracie. Isn't it so fun to see them so proud of themselves.