Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jack Pickle

Emmie has taken it upon herself to name her unborn brother, Jack. One day on the drive to school I was trying to tell her that Mommy and Daddy may not end up naming him that and she got very sad so to try and cheer her up this is the conversation we had:

Me: Well, I don't know. Daddy and I like lots of names it's hard to choose.
Emmie: I stink (think) he should be Jack.
Me: We will keep it on the list, how 'bout that?
Emmie: Well, I will call him Jack forever and ever.
Me: Even if Daddy and I call him something else?
Emmie: yep.
Me: That might be weird.
Emmie: Nope, no it wont.
Me: Okay. Well, if you like Jack so much, have you thought about any nicknames? (Emmie loves nicknames)
Emmie: hummmmm....let me stink about it.

A minute goes by.........

Me: you got anything?
Emmie: I'm still stinking!!!!

Another minute..........

Me: anything?
Emmie: I think we should call him "Jack Pickle"
Me:perfect.

hahahahahahahhahahaaaaaa!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I think you should call him Jack Pickle too.

Heidi said...

That . Is. Awesome!!!!!

Lindy said...

Ashlyn wanted to call Eliza "Palm Tree". At least Jack is a suitable name... :)