Thursday, September 8, 2011

16 pictures for 21 days

The challenge has been over since Monday and I never got my last 2 pictures in.  I did it - I actually did those days twice in hopes of getting my pictures but things came up and I forgot. Oh well, the extra pictures wouldn't have fit in the collage. 

I really appreciated this challenge and kind of miss it all ready.  This was something I could totally do and it was fun looking at other people's outfits and getting some new ideas.  Sometimes I get so frustrated with my closet and feel that I have nothing to wear or just don't want to wear what I have.  It was good to have a little boost and motivation to look at my stuff with new eyes.  Yeah! Hope you had fun looking at my daily outfits. I promise I wont put pictures of my clothes up any more...or at least until the next challenge.

1 comments:

miss chaz. said...

I have LOVED these posts! You go girl!
:)