Wednesday, July 13, 2011

meet carl

 My official race day photo
 This is what I thought I ordered...but when it got to me they cropped...oh well...

So this is me all sweaty running the race (this is my last race post...promise!) and next to me is (du-du-daaaa!) CARL! Looks Pretty good for 60 right? It's the running. Anyways, I was totally excited to see the race photos that were taken.  Out of 4 this was my best shot...snazz hands and all.  For the next race I'll practice my running pose for the picture.  Notice that Carl has got it down - he looks pro.  Way to go Carl.  No funny hands, no awkward smile. Really, what do you do when you are running and see camera's? Too bad Carl was cropped out of my official picture.  He part of the reason I chose that one (and the lack of the thumbs up) oh well. Enjoy!

My other choices:

1 comments:

Jared and Tara said...

I'm glad you posted about it again since I keep meaning to say, "WAY TO GO!" You are so cool for running a race when you're on vacation.