Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tagged...take 2...

A few months ago I posted a response to being tagged....and then have been tagged again by other games and never did them... so because I like this one the best I'm doing it again! yeah! okay, here I go...

1. When I was little I took Karate and got up to a green belt with a few stripes....ooooah!

2. I love to start projects. I love getting all the materials and daydreaming about how much fun it's going to be to do the project - but half way through, I don't know why, I loose interest and either quickly finish (making it turn out not as great as it could have if I had spent more time) or I pack it up and store it in a closet.

3. The first thing I remember wanting "to be" when I grew up was an Olympic Gymnast. HA!

4. I rarely cook anything for dinner that uses a recipe. This doesn't mean that I'm a great cook - it just means that I like using the "season to taste" technique. (right now my favorite thing to make is Greek Chicken with Lime over noodles)

5. I'm a work out video junkie. I love work out videos and I have quite the collection to prove it. Right now I'm on a Turbo Jam kick. (I feel ridiculous while doing it...but it's a great video!)

6. In High School somehow my Government teacher convinced me to register as an Independent...I've since changed to Republican...but have been known to occasionally vote Democrat.

7. I love watching the weather segments on the news. High pressure....low pressure....it's so interesting and they get you to watch the whole thing by not showing the 5 day forecast until the very end...tricky!

All right, I tag anyone who would like to be tagged - even if you've already done it! (My original tag is back in November... just in case you read this and you want more!)

0 comments: