Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a really wonderful Easter! My mom and dad came to our ward to hear Ceri and John sing in the ward choir (they did and excellent job). Then, after church, we headed over to my parents house and where our cousins from Prescott met up with us for Easter Dinner. (I always over eat during holiday meals...it was sooooo good). Ceri made these adorable Chick cupcakes...very Martha...

Sweet Emmie sleeping
Emmie's first Easter Basket!
Emmie's Easter outfit
I always love Easter time! I love that it's during the time of year when the weather is perfect and all the flowers are blooming and bright. Our Easter church service was wonderful and really focused on our Savior - his life and atoning sacrifice. I feel so blessed to have a relationship with my savior and have the opportunity to continually learn of the tremendous gift of the atonement that he gave all of us that I might return to live with my Father in Heaven. I have always loved learning about Christ's life and teachings. How thankful I am to have a knowledge of his life, how he suffered for the world, and how he died and came to live again.

1 comments:

CF Is Not Forever said...

I love love love love the patchwork skirt!!! Do die for cuteness! Yeah for first baby girl Easters!