Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

Easter 2012

Prime and Emmie were very excited about their easter baskets

The Jelly Bean seeds worked! Lollipops grew Easter eve!

Emmie counting all of her eggs

Prime "looked" for eggs too. 
But really Emmie just put his 5 in his basket while he played with his dinosaurs. 

Later in the day we went to see if the Bunny left stuff at Grammy and Dadoo's.
He did. The kids swooned. 

So much fun!

I attempted to get a family picture...this is the best one we got. 
nice.

It didn't take long for Monson to find the chocolate!

Finn is so handsome.

Emmie rocked the easter egg hunt. That girl knows how to find candy!


Prime got some goodies too.

Isn't my husband handsome? (sigh)

Even with all the Bunny and egg stuff we spent a great deal of time reflecting on the life of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and his great atonement. How blessed we are.









2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with disasterous family pictures. :)

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Hey Elyse! Hope you don't mind I followed your facebook link to your blog. Your family is beautiful! And I love all these light and bright pictures. That one of Emmie with her basket and your husband in the background is especially lovely.

Our family blog is ryan-erica.blogspot.com, and then I have my other one, which I think would be linked to my name. Keep in touch! :)