Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Prime!


Prime turned 2 last Friday...

...so we had a party! duh. 

It was a pretty chill affair...you know...balloon, pizza, pop, cake, 
and most importantly - some of our favorite people.
The very low key table and food...
...I spy some one snitching something!
garlic bread pops

The cake
It was suppose to be fancy and round and on a cute plate - but then I ruined it and had to start over...but it was DANG good.
Prime and one of his most favorite gifts

I made a Dino Dig for the kids - Thank you Pintrest!

Dig Mo, Dig!

Emmie and Owen found some Dino's!

For our gift, Matt made a cardboard box maze around and through our little climber - Prime LOVES it...best gift EVER.

Monson made it through
So did Luke!

Uncle John gave it a go. We thought he would get stuck.
We were wrong - he made it!

Sweet baby Gideon and Heidi

Momma and her baby boy
waiting patiently as we sang...
Blowing out candles like a champ...

Yeah! So exciting!

The last game was really fun...idea from Pintrest - where else? 



Any chance he gets...I think I have a dozen pictures like this - hahaha. always a 12 year old at heart.
Finny found an exploded m&m packet! Shove! shove! shove!
Some other tape buddies - They're so pretty

This is the poster I made for Prime to take to school. 
My baby! Oh, I love him so.



2 comments:

debsfreckles said...

Wow I can't believe he is 2! What a cute party. I love every part of this.

Jared and Tara said...

Wow. Your low key is pretty amazing! Happy Birthday Prime!