Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The last of the cool days

Remember when last week was so gorgeous outside?  We had just gotten Em's jammies on and realized that we had not fully appreciated the coolness of the day so the kids hopped in the double stroller and we went to the park.  It was wonderful!

This is Emmie telling us all about the Ducks and what they like to eat..."Muffins" 
(notice her right pointer finger...she soooooo has the "Fern Finger"...am I right, family?)

 
Have I ever mentioned how much I love my neighborhood??  I run through that park almost daily and never get sick of it.  And check out that sunset.  {sigh} I love me a good AZ sunset.
 

Me and my children. I love them so much!

I don't think I've talked about my hair cut yet...my hair is short now - I cut it a few weeks ago and I love it.  Maybe someday I'll post a good picture of it or something.


Emmie on the climber.

Prime on the swings

Goodbye beautiful Arizona weather! We will see you again in September....October!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Do you love your double stroller? I think we'll have to get one and I'm wondering if you have any suggestions. We love our Graco one now.

Heidi said...

i thought your hair looked chopped in that picture. :) we've been keeping secrets from eachother, because i colored mine without telling too many people. ;) see you soon. love that sunset!

miss chaz. said...

awww i want to see where you live! we really have had some beautiful nights. hope you guys are doing well:)