Wednesday, July 14, 2010

no pictures...so why even bother

That's been my motto since my last post. I don't know what's up with my camera but it's being stupid - I plug it in, iphoto pops up then only one out of all the pictures I've taken over the past few weeks pops up - lame. In times like this I wish Matt and I were computer savvy. Maybe it's iphoto that's being stupid...i don't know. Anyways a lot has happened. I wish my pictures could tell the story. I would try and write something witty but it's Wednesday and for some reason on Wednesday I'm usually feeling burned out...and today I'm really feeling it...so instead you get a lame no picture post. Hopefully the next post will be peppy and filled with wonderful pictures!

2 comments:

miss chaz. said...

that is is really weird about your iphoto?? hmmm...well if you ever need help let me know! patrick's pretty good at fixing apple stuff too. sometimes. haha:)

Wendi and Matt said...

i use all different kinds. i love the fitteds but its all on preference :) i do also love the plain prefolds but their bulky for day time :) if you have any other questions on cding i am more than welcome to answer to what i know! btw did bf get easier for you???