Sunday, July 25, 2010

Up North, Blogging on the Porch....ahhh bliss...

Babies are sleeping and I'm sitting on the porch enjoying the beautiful weather. Refreshing. iphoto is still being obnoxious, but these fuzzy-ish pictures are from my phone. enjoy - we sure did!
Finding fish

My kangaroo baby - he's happiest while being worn - I don't mind a bit!
Emmie picked some blackberries, but when asked if she wanted one (she's not a fan of fruits and veggies...I know I know) she said, "no mom, I too big"
Matt and I enjoyed them - yum!
At the end of our walk Prime finally woke up...I love this sweet little face!

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Where were you staying? It looks beautiful! I think next year we're going to chillax a little bit more than we did this year! Prime's getting so big! I love that he just hangs in sling - I'm looking forward to that part! They get so snuggly!

miss chaz. said...

aww i am so jealous!

and such a cute kangaroo baby! (and Momma! ;)