Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Whoa!

mom: "Emmie, what do you think about your totally awesome, jimmy-rigged entertainment center?"
emmie: "Whoa"

quietest car ride EVER

mom: "Emmie, what do you think about all of this sand?"
emmie: "Whoa"
Emmie thowing the sand

mom: "Emmie, how do you like the ocean?"
emmie: "Whoa!!!"
a girl after my own heart

mom: "Emmie, what do you think about this totally rad boat ride?"
emmie: "Whoa"

mom: "Emmie, what do you think about these fire works?"
emmie: "WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!"
I didn't take this picture...I googled it

Emmie's comments were great the whole trip. The funniest were her "whoa's". Sometimes they were yelled and sometimes they were spoken in hushed tones. funny girl. Needless to say she was very impressed with Coronado. Our 4th of July was wonderful. A perfectly relaxing vacation.

So...since Ceri and John got a super swanky camera I've been slacking on my photo taking...They have a whole bunch more pictures from the trip....maybe they'll post them soon. If not I'll need to steal them and post them here!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

whoa!

Heidi said...

okay, so i guess i should leave a real comment. ;)

super fun times, super cute emmie, super wish we could have tagged along with you. :)

Coleman Family said...

How fun! And how darling is Emmie?! Glad you had a great vacation!

The Vernon Mackeys said...

Elyse- so last night I had the funniest dream where I was shopping with you and your mom. Talk about random. But it made me blog hop until I found your blog and could see all the wonderful fun you've been up to. Your little girl is absolutely ADORABLE!! And you sound so happy and Elyseish that I just keep smiling. Give your mom a hug for me!!
-Jessica Mackey