Monday, June 30, 2008

One Year Older...And Wiser Too! Happy Birthday - To You!

A few quotes for you on your birthday...Love you,Ceri!
Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling.
~Pam Brown


The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.
Cali Rae Turner

If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater.
~Pam Brown
Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers.
~Pam Brown
Here's to 22 year of Sisterhood...I'm so thankful that we live so close, like the same things, and can share clothes! I love you!

3 comments:

Ben said...

Hey sorry I haven't responded to your comment yet. I haven't checked it in a while. I'm not very good at blogging. Anyways I'm guessing you don't need Steph's address anymore? Tell Matt I love him.

CF Is Not Forever said...

Very sweet! Happy b-day Ceri!

Heidi said...

aw elyse! very sweet. sisters are the greatest. my favorite is the 1st quote. ;) and i LOVE the blown away picture. ;)