Monday, May 10, 2010

2010 Operetta {The 3 Nanny Goats Gruff}

I Can't believe this is my 5th set of kindergarten graduates!
To commemorate the end of each school year, Adobe puts on an amazing show. The student's spend a great deal of time learning all the songs and enjoy dressing up. The main parts go to the kindergartners of each class, the younger students sing in the chorus. This year I had 6 main cast members. I've had a few of them for the full 3 year Montessori cycle. It's sad to see them go, but I'm excited for them also. They are more than prepared for 1st grade. I'm sure one day I'm going to read about one of these kids in the news, because they did something amazing, and I'll be able to say, "did you read about so-and-so? I taught her/him to read". Cool.

It was fun seeing all my students after being on maternity leave for so long. Only one more week before I'm back for good (it's been a very emotional week for me...and it's only Monday!).

1 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

dang i'm sad i missed it!!! last years was so cute & i heard this one was just as great!