Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bath Time

Prime's first bath...he's wasn't to thrilled about the whole experience. Unlike sister who LOVES her bathes! but who wouldn't love bath time when grandma and dadoo buys you totally awesome alphabet and numbers that stick to the side of the tub when they're wet?


Emmie is constantly counting and saying letters.

This video is a little long...but in the middle she sings the ABC's (too cute!)




Training her young...Gotta love the Gilmore Girls


p.s. Some things to notice in these video's:

The couch cousions...We've regressed lately in our potty training stage. Yesterday Emmie was having a very successful day of staying dry. I was feeling pretty confident that she would continue to stay dry so I left the room to make dinner and NOT TWO MINUTES LATER I peek my head out of the kitchen and Emmie is on the couch sitting in a puddle of pee.... AGH!!!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I love Gilmore Girls too.

Wendi and Matt said...

She is getting so big!!! I love her abc's, So cute!

Coleman Family said...

Arghhh...pee on the couch? Oh I hate potty training! Good thing she's so dang cute! And Prime looks so cute in his little bath, even if he was ticked!

miss chaz. said...

AWWWWW They are just too cute!!!!!:)