Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chuck E Cheese

Do you ever open those "money mailers" that come every so often? Well, if you do you'd know that there are a lot of worthless coupons and every once and a while you can get something good. Well, because I have only seem to ever get worthless things from those mailers I usually throw them away unopened....BUT the other day I got one and for some reason opened it and inside there was a coupon for Chucky Cheese "Buy one lg. pizza get 100 free tokens"! WHAT A DEAL! So for FHE Adam, Ceri, John, Matt and I all went. Ceri had gotten the coupon in the mail too, so we had 200 tokens and 2 pizzas. It was awesome. I think the last time I was there was at a birthday party when I was 7 or 8. There's nothing like a good skiball game.

1 comments:

Russ and Debbie said...

That sounds like fun. We went to Peter Pipper Pizza a couple of weeks ago and I think Russ had more fun than William