Friday, September 14, 2012

It's my 10 year reunion this weekend....



Crazy how time flies, right? When I was in High School 10 years seemed like FOREVER away. Oh my, I would be 28! eek! SO OLD you know. HA! Well now that it's here I don't feel that old. I'm pretty amazed at how much I was able to accomplish in 10 years and am pretty happy with how everything has been turning out for me.  I've had some really awesome experiences and have met some really amazing people.  It makes me excited for the next 10!... Oh, and I don't think 28 is old any more. Please... I'm a spring chick!

Now for a good question. Am I going to my reunion? No. BUT it's not because I didn't make a good effort.  I really did. I was going to go to parts of it...dinner, football game, family picnic. But fate stepped in and other obligations pushed it to the back burner.  I'm pretty sure that whoever I'd like to get in touch with I can (and I seriously should). I'm a little bummed...but whatever. There is always Facebook!

And now to reminisce a bit...

 Spring General Conference in Utah with these ladies


Junior Year Choir Tour with these Ladies

 Senior Year Choir Tour

 Summer Break with my BFF!

 7 Brides for 7 Brothers...what year was that? Sophomore?



And how can I not share these gems? Enjoy!

0 comments: