Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas

The festivities began Christmas Eve.  We spent a lot of time playing in the back yard and catching up on shows- so nice and relaxing!  Prime had so much fun that he needed a second nap and fell asleep during the kids afternoon movie.
 

The kids LOVED their Christmas Eve pj's! They are precious. 

Emmie was so excited that Santa was coming - She sang "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" the WHOLE way home. haha. We set out some goodies for Santa and then tucked the little ones into bed. 
Christmas Morning
  
Emmie LOVED opening gifts

Prime LOVES the drum daddy made him!

  
Matt picked up a present to pose with to humor me - he likes to grill things.

We closed our eyes and pretended that this huge mess wasn't going to be there when we got back from my parent's house...and then we skipped away.

Christmas - Part 2
We attended my parents ward before heading over to their house.  It was so fun seeing people that I hadn't seen since high school.  The program was wonderful! I wish every Christmas was on a Sunday!  What better way to remember what Christmas is all about?  I am so grateful for my Savior and the miracle of his birth. 


Christmas - Part 3
Party at the Corriveau's

Adam rocking some awesome goggles
(k - side note on Adam.  Doesn't he look amazing??! He has lost SO much weight. Go him! He is truly an inspiration. No diet No gimmicks - just smart eating and exercise.) 

 Finn - he's precious
 What?? An awesome camera???!! yes please! Now I just need to figure out how to use it!
 Arg! poor Ceri had some eye issues over the holiday's. 

 Monson and Finn playing with the way cool drum that Uncle Matt made them.

  
 Uncle John reading Prime some books that Santa brought him!

 The dinner was SOOO yummy! Matt deep fried the turkey.  I will never EVER bake a turkey again! so so so so so so so good. yum!
 
And who made this day unforgettable? These two love birds. Thanks mom and dad! You guys really spoil us too much...for reals.

"Thanks Grammy and Dadoo! You guy's are the bomb"
-Emmie



2 comments:

gramyflys said...

Love this post. Love these people.

Coleman Family said...

Looks like a fabulous Christmas!!! You'll have to let me know how to work that camera...I think I have Dave convinced we need one! Woot woot!!!