Thursday, November 10, 2011

Chillin' out max and relaxin' all cool

I have finally downloaded all the "recent" (meaning...the past 2 months or so) of pictures off my phone and found these treasures.  We are so busy all the time it seems but still are able to catch are breath now and again.  Here are some pictures of our maxin' and relaxin' times.
Emmie went through a phase a few months ago where she would wake up super early and instead of waking us up she would empty our pantry and build things.  One day I woke up to find her jamming out on her "drum set".  Her daddy was so proud!
This little boy LOVES books.  Which is so fun and so opposite of Emmie at his age.  I love watching Matt read to our children.
This is how Emmie enjoyed General Conference a few months ago...she made sure we all stayed awake!
Prime enjoying his book
Emmie enjoying her movie and juice
One night I asked Emmie to get her pj's on then left her to do it.  I walked back into the room and found a clothes trail. Ha!

p.s. I'm playing catch up with a lot of pictures so be expecting some nice hearty posts! yeah!

0 comments: