Saturday, June 11, 2011

Got ties?

Okay, so...I need some help.  I am doing a crafty project with neckties and I need a lot of them. I thought I could get some at Goodwill or DI for cheep but I went and looked - Yikes! They were each over $5 and I just can't justify spending the cash for a "first pancake" project.  Soooo...I was wondering if any one of you have any ties hanging around that are old or may have a slight stain on them and are now unwearable...I NEED THEM! Please let me know and I will come and pick it/them up and bring you some delicious cookies in exchange! please specify if you like chocolate chip or snickerdoodles (they're my best) Thanks in advance guys!

2 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

If you don't get any, there's a cool thrift store on Greenfield and Main. Luteran thrift. They rock! Their ties are like .50 or 1??? Can't remember.

debsfreckles said...

Also the last time I was at di they had a ton of bags filled with ties. You just buy a whole bag of them. I didn't look at the price though, cause I didn't need them. They were in the "basement" area where all the big toys are.