Friday, April 22, 2011

Booby Trap

Around the chair...
Down the hall way...
Into the master bedroom...

But first around the handle...

 And finally all around the dresser knobs....

HA! Now Matt will never be able to get to his clothes...

The Culprit: Emmie Grace


Our conversation when I woke up and saw her by the dresser:
Me: Good Morning Emmie Grace.
Emmie: Oh! Just close your eyes and go back to sleep
Me: What are you doing Emmie Grace?
Emmie: Shhh...be quiet. don't touch anything.
Me: Why?
Emmie: Emmie's working
Me: Oh...I see...(I put on my glasses) hummm...did you get into my thread?
Emmie: Shhh...I working
Me: hummm....looks like you've been working hard. Where's daddy?
Emmie:...uh...I don't know really
Me: Are you booby trapping Daddy's dresser?
Emmie: Uh-hu...I'm so tricky!

That girl...I swear.  Matt thought he left her in good hands in front of the Saturday morning cartoons and let me sleep in (bless him) while he was helping Prime...Can't leave that girl alone for a second. She used the entire spool...well worth it I'm sure she would tell you!

4 comments:

Sarah Nicole said...

Hahaha!! That is so amazing! What an awesome girl.

Liz said...

Well that just made my morning!

Nate & Tiffany Mortensen said...

I am dying laughing! That is so funny!

Nate & Tiffany Mortensen said...

I am dying laughing! That is so funny!