Sunday, November 14, 2010

{ruffled cardigan}

I have a serious lack of cute cardigans in my closet...mostly because I can't justify spending upwards of $20 on an "accessory"...are cardigans accessories? I don't know...maybe...I just know they are not necessary for my wardrobe - but I love them and drool over them constantly. So...I took matters into my own hands. Here is one I made from a black t-shirt - 2 actually...the ruffles were tighter than anticipated so I cut up one of Matt's shirts too (don't worry...he was cool about it). I apologize for the picture....it looked even worse in color...maybe some day I'll figure out how to teach Matt how to take cute pictures of me wearing the stuff I make. An actual camera (not a cell phone) might help too! What a good husband for trying!

Anyways, this is not my original idea - click HERE if you want to make one too!

When I asked my sister what she thought about it she told me, "humm...I haven't decided yet." which really means, "that's ugly - but I know you like it so I'm not going to say anything bad." Whatever. I DO love it! And, it's wonderful having a sister who will give me her opinion on things. That's what's sister's are for! (Love you, Ceri!)

Yeah for cute clothes that cost nothing!

1 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Impressive! I think it's cute too!