Sunday, August 29, 2010

The best I can do for now

So, my camera and iphoto are still giving me grief. I thought I fixed the problem but I didn't (insert frustration scream here). So since picture uploading makes me want to rip my hair out, I haven't been using my camera much. I did however manage to take a few monumental pictures and get them uploaded via that picture machine at Walgreens (I have to spend 3 stinking dollars to get my pictures loaded onto a cd THEN I can upload them to iphoto - good grief)

Have I mentioned yet that I LOVE our new home? Daily I give myself a pat on the back for scoring us such a sweet deal.

The monumental first load of laundry. Definitely picture worthy! I almost cried. Emmie was so excited she gave a thumbs up too.

Okay, not a flattering picture of me...BUT this is the first picture Emmie took that isn't a blurry finger or her eyeball! Plus can you see how high our ceilings are?? beautiful...and the natural light...do you see all that light?

And these next 2 pictures about sums up our moving experience....exhausting.

(toilet paper anyone?)precious

3 comments:

Heidi said...

um, you have a fireplace?@?@?@?@ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! i'm so excited for you guys!!

Liz said...

AWESOME! Things to love about a house: tons of space, lots of natural light, a backyard, a dishwasher, and a washer and dryer. I'm sure there are many more things to come. Enjoy it! :)

miss chaz. said...

SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! :):)