Sunday, March 15, 2009

An Update...with pictures...I know...Finally right?

Yeah! Happy Birthday Mom...Okay...Okay...I'm a bad daughter...and this is WAY past due. My mom's birthday was on March 8th. Can you guess how old she is?

Matt's buddy got a new Marimba and needed a place to store his old one until he could sell this one...so were's the perfect place to store an 8 ft. long instrument??? In Emmie's room, of course! It will only be until the summer and it comes at a perfect time - Matt's recital is in April and he is thankful for the convient practice space (me too...it's nice to have him at home!) Oh...and anyone who wants to...mark your calendars for April 11th for Matt's recital! yeah!
We finally got our new computer!! It's beautiful! We love it!!! I don't really know what to do with all the desk space!
Look at the adorable Pig tails!!! It's the first time she's had enough hair...she's just growing up too fast! And check out the dress...Thanks Heidi...it's so cute! It was a perfect outfit for her first day in NURSERY! (she actually doesn't start for another month...but we're doing the month ahead prep thing and going with her so she doesn't FREAK out!) She had a great time and even sat and listened to the lesson. Her favorites were the toys - and she even shared...my baby's growing up...sniff -tear...
I threw together another bag...I know, I know...bag crazy. My friend needed a good, large bag for going to Maui and she wanted brown and pink. Definately Maui worthy I thought...I'm so jelous!
So this picture is really just for Ceri....I went Cricut crazy this past week cutting out these purses for my mom's Relief Soceity thing....so this is me mocking the picture on the box...I tried to find that picture to post...but couldn't - so next time you're at Joann's of Michaels....stop by the Cricut Isle and look at the box...it will make more sense then!

And all the while we have been using lots and lots of these:

What started out as a little allergy attack turned into ear/sinus infections topped off with some acute bronchitus....what was weird is that Matt and I came down with it all at the same time. Mine turned into an infection sooner...but needless to say Kleenex with Lotion is a life saver!!! I'm feeling really good now and Matt just started his antibiotic so soon he will too!

P.S. I need a 5th taker on the crafting thing!!! It will be a lot of fun! If you are not into crafting...or don't think it's your thing...think small...like cookie's in a jar...or cards...get some fabric markers and go crazy on a onsie or bag....come on it's fun - every one loves a nice crafty surprise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered what crafty person made all those rel soc purse invites. Nobody I know in Shalimar has the patience for that. Good job!

Bekka said...

Her tiny pigtails are to die for. Adorable.