Sunday, March 22, 2009

Frames, Paint, Ribbon, & Vinyl

Put them together and what do you get?

I've been needing something for this wall ever since we moved in...but you know how apartment living is...at least in our case...too much stuff...not enough room...make due...blah...blah... well... at least now I can look at the wall without thinking "ugh" all the time. I wish I had a better eye for decorating...I think my problem is that I like too many styles...

Before:
Yes, yes, my shelf is an eye sore....

After:
despite the shelf...I think this wall looks a little nicer now....
The picture doesn't do it much justice...but trust me, it make a nice difference...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

super cute as usual! ;) i think i'm the same way too with all the different styles. one day we'll have decorators do it for us. ;)

Wendi and Matt said...

so cute! did you do vinyl with cricut? I haven't ventured there.. i think i am a little scared!