Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our little Glo Worm


Do you remember the Glo Worm Doll? I had one when I was a kid and loved it. When I went to go get Emmie out of bed this morning she was still all swaddled up and looked just like my old Glo Worm doll. Not only did I have to get a picture because she is just so darn cute...It was also a monumental night. For the first time in 3 months she did not sleep in her papsan chair! We were washing it and it's wasn't dry in time for bed...I was a little worried but she pulled through without putting up much of a fight! I felt pretty proud of her!

3 comments:

Russ and Debbie said...

what a doll!

CF Is Not Forever said...

That is a very sweet picture!

Heidi said...

Naturally she is adorabibble! :) Can you make a video or take a picture of her nursery? I keep imagining you guys in the other apartment! I love her pouty lips... cutie patootie...