Monday, January 7, 2008

Matt's Winter Project

I love that I married a man who loves to build things....I also love that I married a drummer - It just sounds cool to say "yeah, my husbands a drummer..." He does more than just play the drum set - he does everything percussion. For example...his winter project was to build a stand for these Chinese Toms that he's playing for his spring doctorate recital. It's pretty awesome. Around 30 hours and 3 trips to The Home Depot later the stand is finally built - all he needs to do is paint it now. Yeah for Matt and Yeah for only 3 more semesters to a doctorate degree!

3 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

Awesome! Tell Matt I said CONGRADUATON! Your hubby is one cool drummer dude!

Heidi said...

now you can paint it in jungle boogie colors!!! or guitar hero rocker colors!!! or a nice stain. :) Thanks for relieving me of my 'guilt' yesterday! I didn't dream about you last night, so my nightly hauntings have been soothed with a phone call and a promise for our next visit! :) hee hee

CF Is Not Forever said...

That is so neat! You should definitely post pictures of the drums inside the stand. Very cool!