Thursday, December 20, 2007

Two Months and Sleeping!

Yeah for sleep! For the past three nights Emmie has slept 7 or so without waking up!

Matt and I did a happy dance of joy this morning. It was really funny because just last Sunday I was reading in my "Your Baby's First Year - Week by Week" and it was saying that by the 10th week babies should be able to sleep through the night. When I told Matt he actually laughed out loud - yeah right....our child sleep longer than three hours...no way - but she did it! Yeah for Emmie!
I can't believe how big she is getting! I took her in for her two month well baby check and she weighed in at 10lbs 13oz and measured 22 3/4 inches. They also gave her 5 vaccinations. As the nurses gave her the shots she was looking at me with this face that just screamed "Mommy, why are you letting this happen?!" It was horrible! Good thing for Tylenol also....we would have had a wicked bad day without it! Fortunately there's a whole two months before her next set of shots!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Look at her changing every day! I can't wait to see her. Enjoy the sleep! :)