Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Years!

So now that's it's February I think it's about time I got New Years up.  For the past couple of years we have spent New Years with Matt's family in Kent, WA.  It is always a good time.  It was the perfect opportunity to try out my new camera.  Awesome! I'm not going to lie...I didn't take it off manual mode once...I was scared.  BUT that would account for all the yellowness of the pictures. Enjoy!

Emmie and Prime LOVED playing in Granma and Granpa's back yard!





Check out this green house...Matt's dad built it.  Now I know where Matt get's it.

 See that pink dot.  That's Emmie.  Can you say, "heart attack?" I held my breath 'till she got off. 

 Emmie LOVES her Aunt Becky.  They made all sorts of fun things together.  Emmie's favorite were the cookies and then the Mac and Cheese. 

 Prime has a new BFF. It's Granpa. 

 Have you ever seen a "Sing-a-majig"? They make me giggle a little.


Granma, Granpa and Aunt Becky took us on a trail walk.  I would LOVE to train on this trail.  Seriously. 


 Looking at the water flow under the bridge.

 Finding animal tracks.

 Precious.


Now for the 2 Day party

 Who knew the treadmill could be such a popular toy.

 My Sis-in-Law Carrie and I checking out the "take a picture of your self" capabilities of the camera. It works.  Carrie and I would totally be BFF's if we lived closer. Our love for Diet Sodas, Target and Pintrest connect us. 
 The "midnight" (8:30) celebration. 
 Granpa's always up for a good time
 Haley and Emmie being Jaguars. ROAR!
 Prime was pretty content to sit quietly on the stairs and watch Netflix.
 What's a New Year's party with out games?
 It makes my heart smile that they love each other so much.  Emmie calls her cousins her "friends" and asks about them AT LEAST once a week. 


Where are the pictures of Matt? huh.  I don't think I took any.  I'll need to get better at that.  

This is us at the air port waiting for Daddy to come back through security.  "Someone" (Matthew) forgot the backpack with the "flight survival" gear at the house.  Fortunately Matt has an amazing sister that is willing to break traffic laws in order to bring us the bag.  Yeah for Becky! She saved the day...for reals.  3 hour flight with no snacks, no books, no toys, no entertainment of any sort = a very stressed out mommy!  The kids happily snacked on suckers and oreo's.  All was well.


Until next year! We love our Coleman Family!!

1 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Oh I just love you! We for sure would be bff's...although I think you are one now! New Year's was amazingly fun. Can't wait to see you guys again! Start that cruise fund sister!