Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 19 - hair wear and my love for the pixie

I love love LOVE these little hair clips that my s-in-law, Carrie, made and gave to me. They are so fun and add that pop of color that's perfect.





So it's been 2 week since I pixied my hair and I think I need to take this opportunity to express how much I love it. Here is why:

~Even weeks after the cut I get all giddy when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

~It takes all of 2 minutes to do.

~ I like feeling trendy.

~I feel like I look like a mom....but a cool one.

~I love how comfortable it is. Does that make sense? Not just how cool and easy but how I feel like it's me?! It fits. You know?

~I love that my husbands mouth dropped when he saw me with the cut for the first time...he pretty much loves it ... Which makes me really happy.

There are more but I'll end there

Yeah for fun hair! And yeah for not getting my feelings hurt when someone thinks other wise. I love it too much to care!



1 comments:

Sarah Nicole said...

I love your hair too! It seriously makes me want to chop mine off too, but I don't know if I can look as cute as you do with it!