Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We spent 3 days in beautiful Oak Creak Canyon with The Bennett Family. It was a lot of fun. We feasted, we chilled (A Mythbuster Marathon was on Thanksgiving day...totally rad), the boys went fishing, Emmie played with Monson (there were lots of leaves to crunch) and Ceri and I (we roped Dana into it too a bit) crafted! It was wonderful!

I need to remember to take more pictures...but this is what I got...
Emmie and Grammy spent a lot of time snuggling
Best use of Duct tape EVER!....a dress frame! totally cool huh?

Clif caught a fish! I don't think it even took 30 minutes to go from creek to tummy...Clif felt pretty good about his catch!

The leaves were beautiful and they smelled so nice!
My two loves - aren't they cute?

Emmie wasn't so sure about jumping into the big pile...Uncle John tried to persuade her...a more "slower and careful" version of the leaf flop was more to her style. I'm good with that.

4 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

You are so cute pregnant! :)

Sarah Nicole said...

A dress form out of duct tape?? Genius!! And I love that video of Emmie! I'm sure Sammy would have done it the same way.

Coleman Family said...

Aw, what a great Thanksgiving! The video of Emmie is so darling! Emma is very cautious too, maybe it's a first child thing? :) Hope you're feeling well!

KBlack said...

Looks like so much fun! Hugs and Kisses to all!