Saturday, November 24, 2007

Gratitude


I love Thanksgiving. This picture is of us trying to all fit in the bed to watch the Thanksgiving day parade. It used to be just Ceri, Mom and I but since we've had a few additions over the past two years the bed is now full...no more room! For the past couple of years my family has gone up to Sedona, AZ for the holiday. We always have a blast. This year my Aunt Sandy's family (my dad's sister) came too. I was stupid and didn't get a picture of all of us. There were so many people. It was so great to see all of my cousins and their kids. I'm so grateful to be a part of such a great family!

Eating at the Junepine Cafe...not thanksgiving dinner...a different meal

Getting ready to go...hat and all!

Emmie needed a Thanksgiving nap too!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

So fun! Looks like you were all very cozy, well rested, and well fed. :)