Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Surprise Shower

Michelle and I
Michelle, Me, and Becky
Last Friday everyone at work threw a potluck party for three of us girls. A double baby shower for Becky (the 2-3 year old teacher) and Me, and a birthday surprise for Michelle. Michelle co-teaches with me in the mornings and is also the administrator of the school...not to mention close family friend! When I asked her if she wouldn't mind me putting her picture on my blog she only wanted to make sure everyone knew she wasn't one of the pregnant ones! It's been really fun being pregnant at the same time as Becky. Her due date is only two weeks after mine and she's having a girl too! Anyways it was so nice of everyone to throw us a party. We had no idea...they are so sneaky!

2 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

Elyse, you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I love it! I hope you guys are doing great, I bet you can't wait for your little girl to arrive!

Anonymous said...

Elyse, you look sooooo cute! Becky sure does look a lot like my sister Karen's sister-in-law. What is her last name?
Lisa Burk