Tuesday, July 10, 2007

6 months and growing...

I went in for my 6 month check up yesterday and everything is coming along great! It's crazy to think that we have only three months left before our little girl arrives....and only three months to get everything ready! Every time the doctor checks her heart beat it's 160 bpm or over. She's an active little thing. The last time I was at the doctor's her heart beat ranged from 160-200 bpm. The doctor said that when her heart beat varies in short amounts of time she's enjoying her environment. I like to think she's having a party in there...it sure feels like it! If I didn't know better I'd think she was trainging for the olympics in there! I love being pregnant - It is the neatest experience!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, You are such a pretty mommy. :) Lookin' good or 6 months along.